- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 12-ounce Cool Whip
- 1 6-ounce package Strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water 1 -10 ounce bag frozen sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip for garnishing
- Add 2 cups boiling water to Jello; mix well.
- Add strawberries to jello.
- Cool Jello mixture in fridge until thick.
- Melt butter; add sugar.
- Crush pretzels with rolling pin and add to butter mixture.
- Press into bottom of greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees; cool well.
- Combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar; beat well.
- Add Cool Whip; spread over cooled crust.
- Pour or spoon thickened jello mixture over cream cheese mixture and set until firm.
- Spread additional Cool Whip over the top, cover with foil & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.