Oct 8, 2012

Thankful


To all my Canadian Friends, Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for so many things in my life these days.  Mostly it can be summed up in saying, I am grateful for my children, my husband and our life together.

I am thankful that I spend so much of time with so many happy children climbing into my arms for some love and attention.  (I honestly spend time like this every day with at least two chlidren in my lap.)


I am Thankful that we live in a place where I can take Princess Belle on so many wonderful field trips to such fun and amazing places.

I am thankful for friends nearby to spend time with.


I am grateful for children who love each other and love to spend time together






And I am grateful to Prince Charming, the man that I married who loves us all






1 comment:

Julie said...

I love such nice, thankful posts! :)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter