Oct 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Click the pic above to get to other Wordless Wednesday Participants.

For more Wordless Wednesday go check out 5 minutes for mom and 7 Clown Circus!

I have to sneak in a few words.  Yesterday we went to the Uniake estate museum and Little Prince wasn't in a lot of the pics, but I did sneak a couple before we left because contrary to what you hear, it is fun to dress little boys.  To me at least!  And I thought I would repeat two of my favorite pics of Prince Belle from the day as well. 



12 comments:

Sheryl said...

Funny detail to notice, but I just love your girl's purple shirt. I'd wear it in a heartbeat, but probably wouldn't look half as cute.

She is just too adorable!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Both are so stinkin' CUTE! It can be fun to dress little boys, can't it? I'm discovering that now that Little Dude has joined our family. ;)


Waiting for the Bus on Picture Day

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

They are both just adorable!

Terra Heck said...

Darling kids!

Cyndy Bush said...

Super cute!!

Jennifer said...

Awww, your children are beautiful!

Julie said...

Very cute! I had fun dressing my boys too! ... They don't let me do that anymore. ;)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Claremont First Ward said...

He looks adorable. Sounds like a fun outing!

Jessica said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing. Stop by my site and say hello if you've got the time :)

Stephanie said...

Your kids are adorable! I hope I have a little boy next so I can dress him up. Little boy clothes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute - LOVE the boy outfit! Sooo much! Happy Thursday!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Such cuties...since I've never dressed a boy, I'm thinking it would be fun to dress them.

I love when they chew on their clothes.

Twitter