Oct 29, 2012

Melancholy Monday

Just a quiet day at my house today.  I did a LOT of laundry and house cleaning.  The girls did some more Halloween stuff for homeschool. It is fun and a nice change.  I am waiting to see how this hurricane is going to effect us.  I just hope we don't lose power for as long as we did when I lived here before.  I am a little nervous, but not too bad. 

I am missing quieter days in quieter places. It is funny, there is so much going on here all the time and I want to take advantage of it all, but I long for quiet days where the kids run around and play outside and nobody terrorizes them.  Where I can grow a garden or put something nice in my yard without worrying about someone destroying it. Where there is fresh air, open spaces and quiet days.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope you didn't get affected by Sandy. We didn't have to worry about that over here on the west coast.

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter