Oct 23, 2012

Yay

I am so excited!  We got a new (used) dryer!  It was a great deal that included delivery!  As the weather has been getting colder it has been taking too long for the clothes to dry and with four kids and a houseguest, we have a LOT of laundry.

So today, I did THREE whole loads of laundry without even working that hard. Which is great because I haven't been sleeping well lately, due to stress and it is leaving me with a lack of energy. So caffeine and things to make my life easier get me through the days.

I have also been trying to catch up on other things, so I also got our kitchen cleaned up and last evening we decorated the house for halloween.  It was cute to see how excited Princess Belle was to help decorate and how excited the little girls were to see the decorations when they got up.


2 comments:

Julie said...

I wouldn't be able to last without a washer or dryer! When our washing machine went out, I was on Craig's List right away, trying to find a replacement. We got one the next day for $30. *lol*

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Oh! You just reminded me I have cloth diapers in the wash that need to be dried!

Glad you have a working dryer. That must be a HUGE relief!

Twitter