Oct 27, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: * Spooky* and On a Shelf





Technorati PhotoHunters and Photohunter Facebook

The theme this week are * Spooky* and On a Shelf. The spooky theme was hard until I started looking through some pics I took yesterday at a craft fair. And while this may be a bit of stretch, some things there were just a little bit spooky at first glance.

This display was of mugs and pots with faces ON A SHELF.   They were super - cute but I found some of the faces to be just a little bit SPOOKY looking back at me.


There was a lovely display with lots of canned goods ON A SHELF but the bottles of onions pickled  onions in malt vinegar (which is a dark brown) freaked me out at first, I found it SPOOKY how much it looked like a bunch of bottles of pickled eyes ON A SHELF

11 comments:

bing said...

our imagination can truly do a lot of things! even with faces on mugs. :)

mine is here.

Gattina said...

What a nice combination of the themes !

magiceye said...

Cool takes!

Alice Audrey said...

Some of the stuff on those shelves would creep me out, too. Particularly the pickled onions. I think for the mugs it's like when you get a room with too many dolls in it.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Those mugs are cute... what would be spooky is me in the morning~ before my coffee!
Happy Haunting y'all~

chica said...

Gostei de ver e podemos imaginar muito! beijos,chica

peppylady (Dora) said...

Does it creep you out when something you know isn't real and it feel like it looking at you. There been time I've done ceramic piece that had eyes and it felt like there staring right at you.
Thanks for visiting mine and the coffee is on

Carver said...

The mugs are fun. Good take on the themes.

MaR said...

Clever take on the themes!! enjoy your weekend.

photohunts

Anne said...

I like the way you combined the themes. I love the mugs and the canned veggies. Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for visiting mine!

Annie
http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/annienc/2012/10/photohunt_on_a_shelf.html

Susan Demeter said...

Haha that would have freaked me out too! Great pics for the themes :)

Twitter