Jun 23, 2009

Blessed

I was thinking today about how incredibly lucky I am. I am at a place in my life where I just feel completely blessed. I am so blessed to be having this baby. To be adding the final piece of the puzzle to our family portrait, to be bringing this beautiful little baby into the world. I am so lucky to have the two girls that I have. They are joyful, happy, loving, wonderful girls and I wouldn't change them at all.
  • Princess Belle has ADHD but if I could take that away and change the person that she is, I wouldn't do it. She is sweet and loving and caring and energetic and fun and loves her family with all her heart.
  • Princess Magpie is the sweetest, happiest, giggliest, funniest, baby I have ever seen. She is just so happy all the time.
  • Prince Charming is my rock. He supports me, listens to me, defends me, makes me laugh, and cares for me.
  • And now I get to add another person to our family. With the wonderful family that I already have, how can I expect anything less than a perfect fit with our family?
I have things I think about. I vascillate between a VBAC and another C-section (but my babies have a history of being transverse), I would like to get into a bigger house before the baby is born (but then that would involve moving, packing and unpacking while pg), I would like to be closer to my best friend, I would like to get a car after the baby is born, I wish I had more energy to keep up with the housework. But these are all things that will work themselves out in time. For now I am just feeling incredibly blessed to have this family, this baby, this life. I couldn't ask for more.





(this last pic was taken today at 11 weeks 2 days pg. You can almost see how round my belly is and how flat my belly butt is already in this pic. LOL)

4 comments:

Cory said...

You certainly have been blessed with a great family. Great belly photo!

Emily said...

You are definitely blessed. And I totally got bigger sooner with my third. In fact, when I was only about 27 or 28 weeks people constantly started asking me if I was due in just a few weeks! Argh!

GioMitchTrev said...

Congratulations!! You are definitely blessed!

daisiesforu said...

Sorry I am a blog crasher. I found this on mommy blog.
I wanted to ask you a question. I recently had a baby..Like March and she was transverse. I am also pregnant again about 9 weeks. Do you still have side affects due to the transverse? Are you scared to deliver that way again. I did it natural and that could be part of my problem no epi or anything. I haven't ever spoken with anybody that delivered this way and you are the first I have read. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Twitter