Saturday 9: Games People Play
1. What was your favorite active game as a child? I used to love to play softball when I was younger.
2. What was your favorite board game as a child? I loved monopoly. It used to be fun to spend an evening playing it as a family.
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. Mostly we played these as a family. We would have snack foods, play games, and watch movies. It was a great time.
4. What is your favorite card game? I used to play Canasta quite a bit. I don't even know if I would remember how anymore.
5. What board games do you enjoy now? Scrabble is fun, but no one will play with me because I always win. LOL
6. Do you play video games? Which ones? I don't play video games.
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. I honestly don't remember the last time I played a game. I guess I played card games a few times with my best friend, Notsosnowwhite but it has been years. I want to start this type of thing with my kids so that they can have the kind of memories that I do.
8. Do you play any sports now? NOPE
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? I hardly watch sports but I guess figure skating or baseball would be the ones I would choose.