Jun 4, 2009

My Mischievous Monkey


I went in to get Princess Magpie this morning and I saw her smiling face grinning at me as she looked up from crawling around her crib. As I walked into the room, I saw past her beautiful smile, her cute little shirt and then started to laugh at something I didn't expect to see . . . her bare little hiney! She was laughing and happy completely unaware of the fact that I should be surprised at seeing a bare bottom instead of a diaper clad one. I had to search and search to find her diaper and was relieved to find it clean and buried beneath her teddy. She's going to keep me on my toes this mischievous little monkey is!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Time to break out the duck tape, LOL.

Julie said...

LOL Oh my goodness! That would have thrown me for a loop too!! :)

Emily said...

I bet that was a surprise! too cute!

Anonymous said...

*lol* That would be a shock! ... I remember once when Jared was tiny and his diaper came off in the crib, but it was because the velcro stuck to a blanket and came loose. *lol*

Julie

Twitter