Apr 2, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me
#TBT

For my Throwback Thursday Post today, I decided to go back to July 2009.  Today is Autism Awareness Day and it was in July 2009 that I found out that autism was a part of our family.  Since that time, it has entered our household again, but this was the first time.  I remember being shocked and sad.  But mostly I remember thinking, "Ooohh, so that explains Princess Belle".  It just made sense.  The diagnosis helped us understand her.  It took me close to a year to mention Autism on my blog though.  To come out of the closet and say it, made it real.

Here are some pictures from back then.






And a picture of Little Prince from 2013 when I first started to realize that maybe Autism was making another appearance into our little home.




I went back and looked at this post from this week in 2010 which was when my momma bear was brought out to fight for my girl, "Dear You Know Who You are"

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2010/06/dear-you-know-who-you-are.html

I also went back and looked at this post from this week in 2009, entitled, "The Nightdress". 

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2009/03/nightdress.html
  

#TBT

No comments:

Twitter