Apr 5, 2015
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Ways to make every day meals fun for the family
2. Having a good time lighting it up blue for Autism on April 2
3. Fun forts in the living room
4. Little Prince actually using a crayon to color for the first time ever!!!
5. Remembering to get in the picture of my kid's lives!
6. Having fun celebrating Easter with my kids!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Family and Friends
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Tweets by @TwistedCindy