Apr 12, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  I love moments when the kids are entertained by simple things like balloons, marbles or paper and crayons.


2.  The fact that even though it snowed AGAIN this week, spring has to be here at some point soon.  It even feels warmer today.

3. Even though a lot of nights Little Prince keeps getting me up, I love spending the time with him in the quiet of the  house.  

4. Finding ways to make supper feel fun and creative.  

5.  Princess, dress-up is always fun for me.  It makes me laugh.


6.  Even though Little Prince fell and bumped his lip, I am very grateful that it wasn't worse.  

7.  Having a day out with the girls. 

1 comment:

momto5 said...

wonderful list! :)

Twitter