Oct 3, 2013

More testing.

Well, another appointment for Little Prince.  Someone came in to see if he qualified for help with his development and whether he should be further referred for testing for autism.  She said he definitely qualifies for help and that he should definitely be referred to the team that tests for autism.  She said even adjusting for the fact that he was born 5 weeks early, he is still nowhere near where he should be developmentally.  She also pointed out some of the things that he does do that are definite signs of autism, including the way he rocks and the way he sits on his behind and spins in circles.  It is good to know that I am no crazy and that he will be getting all the help he needs, but I do wish I could wave a magic wand and make this all go away and make him better, make his life easier.  I LOVE his squishy, sweet, self so much, I want better for him. 

#Autism

1 comment:

Gina Williams said...

I've met some pretty incredible autistic children. I bet your son will fall into the same category if he does end up having it.

Twitter