- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- Ranch-Style Rice
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend.