- I have ordered the rest of the curriculum I want for the girls for the rest of the year.
- We are actually considering making this a more permanent forever home than we ever have before. So I am inspired to do decorating and have fun and make it really ours.
- I am moving the classroom up to our playroom to have a playroom/classroom combination. The basement was fine for the warm weather, but it gets cold in the colder weather and this way, I can keep an eye on the baby while still doing the school work. I am excited by this.
- I am looking forward to having more fun with the kids rooms and making them adorable!
- I decorated the front of our house for fall. This is the first year I have done that and I LOVE it!
- I am looking into ways to make our whole home a healthier place by looking up more healthy family friendly recipes. I figure, it will help me get my motivation back and it is always a good thing for my kids to get to eat more healthy food.
Oct 5, 2013
There are several exciting things going on in my world: