I can't wait for our move. I have a lot of plans for ways to adjust our routine. The house has a space that we can use for a playroom and I really do think that will make all the difference. Princess Belle is even on board!
Here are my thoughts:
- the bedroom will have only beds and stuffed toys. Every morning when we get up, we will make the beds and put the stuffed toys away.
- We will get a table and a high chair. Then food will be eaten at that location only.
- All the rest of the toys will be in the playroom which will be tidied up every night before bed.
- The classroom will be controlled by me so that I can keep little fingers from walking away with much needed school stuff, like they do now.
- We have a fenced in backyard and will spend time outside every day before we start our lessons and sometimes on good days we can spend time outside afterwards too.
- I am going to put up a schedule for our days and for our meals and snacks. Princess Belle likes the predictability of that and it helps me to make sure I get the right things on grocery day.
- I am moving the kids picnic table outside and we will have snacks outside for fun in good weather days.