I have list of places I have fond memories of:
- the store I used to buy clothes for the girls at
- the thrift shop I used to donate all the clothes they grew out of
- Lilly's Landing a little restaurant that we used to love
- the little farmers market that was only open one day a week
- the Tim Horton's that knew me by order by the time I left. LOL
- drives just to see the country-side
- the water park where we took our kids to play on hot days
There are so many places I remember. It is a small town, not a city. I get to get back to a more relaxed, more rural (not quite as rural as I had planned, but good enough) way of life. I am actually excited!
And to top it off, Notsosnowwhite lives there! And she is getting married so I get to be there and help her with her plans! In person, which is SO much easier than over the phone and on the internet.
My cousin and a little girl who used to play with Princess Belle when she was small are having a babies and I get to be around to see that too. It is all very exciting.
I went to look for some pics from our days there and shared some here in two separate posts seen below.