Jun 9, 2011

Things that are making me smile

  1. Today I decided that the first thing I am going to do when we get our financial situation fixed from this disastrous move is join a gym. When the doctor told me about my high cholesterol, he recommended I join one. There is one down the road that has great prices and I love the idea of going out and doing something for myself for just a little while during the day the location is great.
  2. I have been taking Princess Belle out every day for a walk around some of the things in town. She loves going to girly places and it is fun to have Mommy and Me time and she is really thriving with the extra attention.

  3. Princess Snifflefritz spent her first night in her new toddler bed last night. She was so sweet. It took forever for her to settle down and for Princess Magpie to stop trying to take it apart (she was convinced it looked like monkey bars LOL). But they went to sleep eventually. And they napped together very well today. The room looks so sweet with their little beds. I can't wait to get them adorable matching bedspreads!


No comments:

Twitter