Jun 3, 2011

Friday Five



  1. Princess Magpie has this obsession with Princess Snifflefritz when she is in the crib. We CANNOT keep her out of there. I don't mind, but she is 2 1/2 years old and jumps in there and she is going to destroy it. I have to admit, I LOVE their giggles though.
  2. We took the girls out to the library today. It was fun, they have a really nice library near here with a whole separate floor for the kids section.
  3. I find it hard to stick to a schedule during the summer, but I am trying. The hard part is that during nice weather we are always on the go enjoying it and then things get left off of the schedule.
  4. I am doing okay on the caffeine front. It is tough, but I am enjoying mint tea and green tea.
  5. I am enjoying my new diet. There are so many yummy foods I have been trying. Prince Charming even teases me about how it doesn't look like deprivation to him. I lost 2 lbs this week.


1 comment:

Julie said...

We never keep to a schedule in the summer months. We need the break that vacation brings, especially now that I am working outside the home again.

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter