Bedtime with my toddlers:
- I change diaper of toddler one and tuck them into bed.
- I change diaper of toddler two and while I am tucking her into bed, I look back at toddler one who is getting out of bed with a nekkid hiney.
- I cover said nekkid hiney of toddler one and return to toddler two to finish tucking her in.
- I stand up and look back at toddler one who is once again, nekkid. I get her ready for bed again, tuck her in again and leave the room to the sound of a diaper coming off AGAIN!
- Five seconds later, I return the nekkid hiney one back to bed with clothes that are hopefully a little more difficult to get off.
- I return her to bed, three times more before leaving the room.
- I leave in my happy delusion that they are both still dressed and in bed. Now if I her bed only came with a seatbelt, I would have it made.