Jun 2, 2011

Eavesdropping


I love to eavesdrop on my girls. It is sweet to hear them interact without knowing I am there. I hear Princess Snifflefritz (1 1/2 years) crying and before I can get there to help, I hear Princess Magpie (2 1/2 Years) singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and telling her, "It's okay. It's okay". Sooo sweet. Just now, Princess Magpie was sitting next to me, eating a snack and she hear her sister in the other room sounding like she was getting upset. And before I get up to help, she got up, snack in hand, ran across the floor, calling out, "Where is Sisser? I'm coming Sisser. I'm coming!".





I hear Princess Belle lots of times picking up a crying child before I get there and cuddle her and make her feel better. And when we were at the park, she held onto Princess Magpie and showed her all the fun things.





I hear them lots of times all gathered in a room dancing and singing together. It is so nice to hear them all together having fun.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I used to "spy" on my kids all the time, when they were little. It's not as easy now that they are older, as they always seem to know I am there. *lol* ... How I miss the "little" days. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter