Sep 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me

I went back to September 2012 today for my Throwback Thursday Post. Little Prince was only 6 months old and I was trying to balance a new baby and it was a good month for us.

Princess Snifflefritz was about 2 1/2 and sweet and energetic and funny.  


Little Prince LOVED the swing.  He still does.  Look at that grin.

I LOVE this picture.  He fell asleep on my shoulder.  There is nothing I like better than the feeling of a little head snuggled into my neck.

Princess Belle and Princess Magpie.  Princess Magpie was 4 and adored her older sister. (she still does)

Princess Belle was 10 and funny and sweet and a great big sister.
#TBT

1 comment:

kewkew said...

Aww what sweeties. Loving that smile in the swing! Thanks for stopping by and sharing with Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week.

Twitter