Sep 28, 2014
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Quiet moments with my Princess Magpie
2. Princess Play always makes me happy
3. Dressup play and sweet moments
4. My girls who love each other
5. And my girls who pile up on each other just to relax and watch a show.
6. My new vintage classroom supplies! I LOVE my desks and chalkboard. I only wish I had an actual classroom to put them like in our other homes.
7. How excited my girls were to see the desks and chalkboard. They have been playing with the chalkboard ever since and start each day begging to "do school" in the new desks.
8. Having a washer and dryer! Even if it is small and even if it is has to live in my kitchen, a momma with 4 babies NEEDS a washer and dryer!
9. Having a kitchen of sufficient size that I can manage to fit all the regular kitchen stuff, plus our microwave stand, our classroom (desks and chalkboard on the wall), a freezer, our washer and dryer. And our kitchen still looks big and bright and airy.
10. Spending the afternoon getting Princess Belle supplies for her first ever camping trip and seeing how helpful she was with her siblings while we shopped.