Aug 12, 2014

RIP


Last night, I was heartbroken to learn that Robin Williams had passed away.  I have loved him and his work from the time I was six years old and first enjoyed him on Mork and Mindy.  He made laugh, he brought so much joy to me and to the rest of the world with his enthusiastic portrayal of joy and embracing life. 

I think what saddened me the most was that this man who brought so much happiness to the world, was so sad on the inside.  While he was making us laugh and we didn't know it was through a veil of tears, we didn't know that he was so sad on the inside.  It breaks my heart to the think of the depth of his depression that it lead him to that place where death seems like the only way out.

He made us happy, I just wish we could have done the same for him. 

RIP Robin, may your soul have the peace you desired.

No comments:

Twitter