Aug 17, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

 1. Silly dressup days with daddy's boots

2.  Dancing at a community festival

3. Fun in the sun

4. Bubbles in the sun


5. An organized pantry with lots of food in it.

6. The lights of the city on the harbour outside my window at night.

7. Looking out my window, watching boats come and go in the harbour.

8. Seagulls and other birds in my yard every day while I have a coffee with my neighbor. 

9. Buses that take me everywhere I need to go quickly and easily.

10. A laundromat that is not expensive that forces me to take some time every week to do nothing but wait, fold and chat with neighbors.

11.  Sitting by the open window in the evening and enjoying the smell of a nice cool breeze.

1 comment:

Katie Joy said...

Nice cool breezes are the BEST in summer time. What a good list you have…perfect for August.

Twitter