Aug 10, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Lunch time in the sun


2. Getting my kids toys organized, even if it only last the 30 seconds it takes for me to leave the room LOL

3. Sweet girls who are so dedicated to each other that when Princess Snifflefritz was sick, Princess Magpie wouldn't leave her side and played nurse to do everything she could to make her feel better.  

4.  Silly kids who make me laugh every day.

 5.  How incredibly sweet and grownup my big girl is getting.  I can't believe how much she is maturing.

6. Fun times at the waterfront.


 7. Even though my little nurse Princess Magpie ended up getting sick too and snuggling a fan to combat a fever, it didn't last long.  Thankfully this flu that is taking my kids down one by one only seems to last a day.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Lovely list - I'm also grateful for those tidy 30seconds! Lol.
Wishing you a wonderful wek s

Twitter