Aug 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me

I went back to August 2012 today for my Throwback Thursday Post. 

Little Princes was only about 4 1/2 months old at this point.  He had such big cheeks and when he had a big smile, his smile reminded me of this monkey. 


He loved bath time for the first few months.  It was sweet.

This is Princess Belle in the most fun horse race I have ever seen.  I LOVE the waterline view of Halifax in the background.

Princess Snifflefritz enjoying the bouncy house.

Princess Belle and Princess Magpie meeting Princess Plum.  

Princess Magpie was convinced she should be part of the play about Princess Plum.  It was too funny.

Princess Snifflefritz enjoying her ice cream on a hot day.

Princess Magpie in the playground.  It was the pictures from this day that I looked at objectively and realized how much my girls look alike.  While we were out this day, I actually had a mother of twins approach me about the little girls and ask me if they were twins.  LOL, she said my girls looked more alike than her twins did.  
#TBT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They do look alike! How fun. :) It's amazing how much they change when we look back at older photos. :)

Twitter