Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. After a health scare, Notsosnowwhite's White Knight is out of the hospital and doing better.
2. I LOVE this house. This house is by far the biggest house I have lived in and it inspires me to want to fix it up. I have all sorts of ideas.
3. The idea of Christmas here is so exciting to me. To have it here with the godparents of my kids who love them almost as much as I do, to have it in this town, makes me happy.
4. I LOVE this town. Every day, the neighborliness of the people, the friendly, down-home attitude, just warms my heart and makes me happy. When I go out to places I used to go, it feels like I can take a deep breath and sigh, "Aaaah, I am home."
5. I LOVE how much Princess Magpie adores Little Prince. If she is in her room, "sleeping" and she hears me going by to get her brother, she peeks her head out and asks if she can see him before I go back downstairs.
6. I LOVE how close the Little Princesses are. It is sweet to see them playing together.
7. Sunny days out on the deck with the littles or with Princess Belle, just spending time and enjoying them.
8. The scary thought that Princess Belle is quickly becoming a young woman and I am just SO not ready for that. But I am grateful to be here to be a part of her journey.
9. Just how sweet and gentle this Little Princess is (I dearly love her little lisp and all the funny little things she says like the way she sings "All the farmers had a farm and on that farm they had a cow, with a moo moo here and a moo moo there moo moo everywhere!)" She learned to climb security gates this week, so that is a scary thing for me!:
10. How sensitive and kind this Little Princess is (she hates to hear her siblings cry, how she is a little insecure and tends to listen to what people say, dwell on it and really think about it, meaning you have to be careful because things you say really effect her):
11. Watching the Little Prince grow and change so much every day: