- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well -- use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is -- equally delicious no matter what!
Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
Store in the refrigerator.