Jul 31, 2016
Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Sisterly chats
2. Backyard performances
3. Sweet moments
4. Backyard Gymnastics
6. My boy showing me that autism won't hold him back by demonstrating his knowledge of letters and their sounds
6. Watching my boy take an interest in dolls
7. Seeing how much all my kids LOVE new books
8. Silly Sisters
9. Treats by the beautiful water here in Yarmouth
10. Visiting with the seagulls with my boy