Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Coming up with yummy, filling food that is on my diet plan and feels luxurious too!
2. Having the sense to know that all these 'colorful, patterned, soft leggings' that everyone keeps trying to sell me would make make my butt look the size of a barn!
3. Dancing princesses lighting up my living room and my life every day.
4. Evenings with this sweet boy. How could you not love this face. Last night, I dreamed he could talk, that he was talking to me and I was too busy to notice . . . . ah my boy, if you could talk, I would definitely notice!
5. This sweet girl who loves to spend time with me and loves to help me whenever she can. I LOVE my little mini-me.
6. This big girl who is adored by her younger siblings is such a blessing in my family. And she is a pretty cool person too!
7. Watching these too interact, listening to them giggle together and share secrets.
8. Knowing that even though we are having a blizzard right now spring has to be around the corner. I can't wait for warm, sunny days.