Mar 22, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  My boy finally feeling better and not waking up crying for two days!

2. Spending a nice, simple day with my family where we just enjoyed each other and everyone was happy and had fun. 

3. Having a fun St. Patrick's Day with my kids!  They really love that we celebrate the little holidays and the big ones.  And they make me happy with their excitement.



4. Having a nice warm house to share with my family when it is stormy outside.  

5. Watching my girls be creative in their play.  Who doesn't love an impromtu campout in the kitchen or balloonsket ball in the living room?

6. The giggling as the girls played bumper cars in their tent.  The sight of their little feet below the tend was too much, I just loved it!

7.  Little girls who love to celebrate Little Prince's birthday with him, appreciating his gifts when he was too busy running around, helping him blow out the candles on the cake when he didn't understand, and getting excited by it when he was excited. 

8.  Discovering Little Prince's LOVE of balloons!  It made it possible for me to get some nice pictures and to enjoy the crazy giggles he got from watching everyone play balloons as well as playing with them himself!  Such fun!


9.  Getting a good picture of all my kids!  They are all looking, not blurry and everything!

1 comment:

momto5 said...

love that last photo! and happy birthday to your little guy. :)

Twitter