Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. The wonderful accommodating vendor at the Farmers Market who actually delivered my goods when I was too sick to go to the market myself. She has a fan for life!
2. This excited boy who loved his newly organized room instead of being upset by the changes.
3. This silly dirty face, a sign that he is actually eating something.
4. The 45 seconds my living room was actually clean.
5. Afternoon tea with my girl.
6. Sisters who love adore each other.
7. This girl who loves to be like her mommy.
8. Little girls who love their daddy (cuddles in bed and movies in the afternoon)
9. Sweetness and smiles every day of my life.