- never talks to me,
- barely looks at me,
- ignores me most of the time,
- routinely kicks my face when I am changing him
- shows almost no affection
You know why I know? Because:
- when he wakes up crying at night, it is me he needs to help him calm down.
- when he is scared, he grabs at my shirt and desperately clings to me.
- when I touch his face or his head, he grins before he pulls away.
- He is content to play and laugh to himself when he is simply playing near us. (I actually don't know if this one means he loves me, but I LOVE to hear him laugh)