Dec 6, 2014

Saturday Photohunt: Precious

The Saturday PhotoHunt for this week is:  Precious.  This was an EASY one for me because to me, there is nothing more PRECIOUS in the world than a tiny baby in the arms of the mom or dad who love them.  So here are some of my pictures of Prince Charming and I with my babies when they were first born.

Here are three pics of Princess Belle.  In the first one, she is in my arms and I am actually singing to her to keep her content.  In the next one, she in on Prince Charming's chest.  He is actually laying on the hospital bed and she is less than a day old and only 4lbs 10oz.  In the third one, Prince Charming is holding her in the Dalmations nursery we did for her. 









This is Prince Charming with Princess Magpie, in the hospital when she was born.  She looks so much bigger than Princess Belle was, she was 8 lbs 3 oz. 

This is Princess Magpie and I when she was first born.  
 This is Princess Magpie sleeping on Prince Charming's chest.

This is me holding Princess Snifflefritz. 


This is Princess Belle holding Princess Snifflefritz, definitely very precious.

 This is me holding Little Prince and introducing him to Princess Snifflefritz for the first time.  This was definitely a PRECIOUS moment.

 This is Little Prince and I in the delivery room when he was born.




3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Beautiful babies.
Coffee is on

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Precious memories!
Happy Hunting ~

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Precious memories!
Happy Hunting ~

Twitter