So I am going to try to get things under control. I am trying to take back my life:
- First thing I did was make a couple of appointments. I have one tomorrow to see if we can do something about my tooth pain from where my beautiful boy kicked while I was changing him and cracked my tooth.
- Secondly, I made appointments for him to get things moving further along with his autism.
- Thirdly, I made an appointment for me. I have been checked a few times lately and my blood pressure is REALLY REALLY high and I have been feeling a little breathless and my heart has been racing a little, so with that and the tiredness, I am getting things checked out on that front too.
- Fourthly, (is that a word?) I am taking back my house. Little by little, I am attacking the jobs that have been overwhelming me, laundry, keeping the kitchen clean, the kids rooms, the messes the kids make ALL THE TIME.
- Fifthly, (I am going with it now) I am getting out of the house once in a while. Spending all my time in a house that seems to be my soul focus but is constantly yelling at me to do things I haven't gotten done yet, is exhausting.
- Lastly, I am trying to come up with a way of putting together a schedule for my days that will make it all seem to make a little more sense.
- Why Routines are a Good Thing
- Homeschool Curriculum, Schedule and Checklist
- our daily schedule
- Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus
And some more based on keeping the home while homeschooling:
- Getting It All Done: When Homeschool and Housework Collide
- Keeping a Clean House While Homeschooling
- Housework and Homeschooling
- House Cleaning Strategies for the Homeschool Family
- How to Keep a Clean House and Homeschool Too