Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Princess Magpie playing with her baby brother over his afternoon snack. I LOVE how much she loves him.
2. Sleeping babies. Sweet Princess Snifflefritz still catches a nap every now and then. And when she wants one, there is no stopping her. It is funny because she will sit down and sleep where ever she is.
3. Trees. I LOVE the streets of this city. It is a huge city with lots of industry, and colleges and malls, but somehow everywhere you look there are tree-lined streets like this one that I live on.
4. Fall. I LOVE how excited my babies get when I do a little decorating. I love sharing my love of fall with them.
5. Reading. I love catching them curled up with a book. Heck, I love curling up with a book.
6. Snuggles and cuddles from my sweet babies. Today,I was snuggling Princess Snifflefritz and telling her how lucky I am to have so many babies to love and she says, I am going to sing you a song: "I am so lucky to have a pretty mommy! I am so lucky cause I love you!" A mommy's heart couldn't be more full of love. I have every reason in the world to be thankful this Thanksgiving.