- 12 oz. whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding (just the powder, don't add the milk)
- 3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallows (add just before serving)
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder.
- Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Serves about 10.