- 3/4 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Stir cranberry sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, orange zest, lemon juice, mustard, and honey in a saucepan and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil until cranberry sauce has melted, brown sugar has dissolved, and the glaze is thickened, 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), score the ham so the sauce soaks into the ham, pour sauce over ham and bake for 2 hours.
Ham about to go in oven, isn't that yummy glaze a great way to use cranberry sauce?