- 1 bag white chips
- 1 can white frosting (NOT whipped)
- Crush Orange Ice Cream topping
- Melt frosting in a saucepan over low heat (so to not burn it) until frosting is glossy.
- Add chips and continue cooking over low heat stirring until chips are melted and blended well with frosting.
- Pour contents out into a greased 8" x 8" pan (or parchment paper lined pan).
- Drizzle Orange Crush Ice Cream topping over top and if desired, swirl topping through fudge with a fork or toothpick.
- Cool in refrigerator until set. Cut fudge to desired sized pieces once set.
- This recipe can be altered to taste by using different flavors of chips and frosting.
White chips + lemon frosting = lemon fudge
Chocolate chips + fudge frosting = chocolate fudge
Peanut butter chips + white frosting = peanut butter fudge
Andes Mint chips + Chocolate frosting = Mint Chocolate Fudge (you can add a touch of mint extract)
Let your imagination run with this and make all sorts of unheard of fudge.