- Like being told i was the best cooker ever by little ones eating spicy pasta
- Special trips on chair rocket ships to the "planeck Mars" and then back to home to the "planeck Earf"
- Explaining that Christmas is about 5 weeks away
- Being given a Christmas wish list that was enthusiastically made with much concentration by the girls working together to cut pictures out and paste them on a list that ended up being about 7 pages long.
- Little girls having to be reassured that their baby brother would be okay even though he had to get a needle today.
- Baby giggles from hand and face washing. I LOVE how ticklish he is.
- Listening Big Sister help her baby sister do crafts, hand-made calendars and other paper creations.
Nov 18, 2013
Conversations with Little Ones Today
There are days when I want to gather up the conversations I have with my little ones and put them in a box and save them to remember. There is just so much sweetness in my house to remember: