- 1 (4 oz) pkg Jell-O instant pudding and pie filling (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 oz) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) size instant Jell-O pudding and pie filling (any flavor) as directed on the package, reducing cold milk to 1 1/2 cups. Blend in 1 (4 oz) container of thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into a shallow pan and freeze until firm (4 hours).
- If you're a chocolate lover, try using chocolate pudding flavor or pistachio pudding flavor with chocolate Cool Whip. For added flavor, try adding a tablespoon of Amaretto Di Saronno to the milk.
- Another tasty variation is to use vanilla or coconut pudding flavor with a tablespoon of coconut rum in the milk; top the Cool Whip with flaked coconut.
Makes 3 1/2 or 6 to 7 servings.