- 1 loaf (16 ounces) thinly sliced white bread, crusts removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Flatten bread with a rolling-pin.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
- In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Spread about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll up, jelly roll style.
- Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
As an idea you could do this with Pilsbury crescent rolls or biscuits as well. That would be YUMMY I think!