- diced tomatoes
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
- Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
- Place about a teaspoon or so of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
- Break one egg into each spot.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
- Bake at 180/350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm as you desire and the whites are cooked through.
- Use your favorite pancake mix (recipe two of my favorites are below), pour into muffin tins.
- Add fruit, nuts, sausage, bacon, chocolate chips, etc.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal (quick oats)
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 - 2 cup water
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the water to the dry ingredients and beat well.
2 cups all-purpose flour (I am trying whole wheat)
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups water
2 tablespoon oil
1 tsp cinnamon
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- Whisk the water and oil together in a small bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet.
- Stir just until blended; mixture will be lumpy.