Mar 12, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #80

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things that Twisted Cinderella uses to de-stress

  1. If I have the time a nice long soak in a steamy hot bath.
  2. If I don't have the time, nice hot shower.
  3. Relaxing with a nice soothing, cup of hot coffee or tea.
  4. Having something chocolate with that cup of coffee or tea or snacking on something sweet and salty.
  5. Cuddling up with Princess Magpie and just soaking up her sweetness.
  6. Listening to a favorite song on the computer.
  7. If something is really stressing me out and I have a load of extra energy because I don't know what to do, I burn off the energy by cleaning.
  8. Sitting and talking to Prince Charming. Unloading my mind onto his shoulders.
  9. Watching a really good movie with Prince Charming. Something that is truly cathartic.
  10. Having a nice long nap (if I happen to get the time.
  11. Coming on here and complaining about my problems.
  12. Visiting friends blogs who have problems greater than mine.
  13. Distracting myself by visiting all my friends blogs and visiting my forums and surfing the internet doing research.



8 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You have a lot of great ideas oh how to put your stress in check.

Anonymous said...

"Listen to a favorite song on the COMPUTER."

Times sure have changed.

Jen said...

I will keep this list on hand when I need to de-stress!! : )

LissaL said...

Great ways to de-stress. Thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

movies do it for me, too :-)

Gayle said...

There are several of those that I'd like to do right now! Especially the hot bath...but it is too late. I just need to haul my butt off to bed. Lovely girls.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I do a lot of those things too! I like a little pint of Ben and Jerry's and veg out to food network too. That always does the trick!

Anonymous said...

I do the bath thing and the movie thing too!

Twitter