Saturday 9: School Daze
1. Do you have children in school? Yes, I had a daughter who is currently in public school
2. Did you go to public school? If you have children did/do they? I did and my daughter does right now.
3. Are you currently in school or taking classes? no, I am not.
4. What level of education have you completed? I graduated from college.
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education? No, I do not.
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities? I think the prices are over-inflated and way to high.
7. Did school prepare you education wise for working in the real world? Not really.
8. Did school prepare you emotionally for what lay ahead? Not really.
9. If you were to run a high school, what changes would you make? I would make the curriculum more applicable to real life. I would try to teach the stuff they need to know in a way that kept their interest. I would give the kids who need it more one on one help and time.