Mar 9, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  1. I DID NOT take Princess Belle to three doctors and a public health nurse to sort out the cause of the rashes she always gets to make the school happy. I know it is the same allergic reaction she has always gotten that no doctor has been able to pinpoint the cause of. I wouldn't make her miss a week of school to satisfy frustrating teachers. Nope, not me!!

  2. I DID NOT spend so much money running back and forth to doctors that I robbed her piggy bank this morning to get bus fair for Prince Charming to take her to yet another doctor. I am a good mommy and I would never rob my poor Princess Belle of her coin stash. Nope, not me!!

  3. I DID NOT spend so much time rolling coins this morning for bus fairs that I ran out of time for her to eat breakfast before she left and so sent her with Prince Charming on a 1 hour each way trip to the doctor with 2 sandwiches and a drink box in a bag for her. I would never let my girl leave the house without a completely nutritious breakfast that covered all four food groups. Nope, Not me!!

  4. I DID NOT get one too many people piling crap on me on the weekend and decide maybe taking my family and running away to live like a hippy-dippy flower child, living off the earth and using natural medicines was a good plan. Nope, Not me!!

  5. I DID NOT wake up this morning and decide that I just didn't care what anyone else thought or did anymore. I would never let the fact that I am sick and have had a rough week make me decide that I just might punch the next person who came to my door in the nose. I am a kind and loving person who loves all the world around me never gets frustrated at all. Nope, Not me!!

  6. I DID NOT fill out a meme and decide that despite the rough week I have had, this is still the best year I have ever had in my life. I always make complete sense and never contradict myself . Nope, Not me!!

  7. I DID NOT forget to do laundry this weekend. I am a good housekeeper who never lets the fact that I am sick and caring for a sick baby let me forget the needs of the ever-growing mount laundry that calls my name from the deep dark recesses of my basement whenever I happen to wander close enough to hear it. Nope, Not me!!

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Cute picture! My daughter has gotten the strangest rash a couple times too! Looks terrible, but just seems to be some weird viral thing she gets. Can't believe you had to see three doctors about it!

Emily said...

Great not me Monday! I forget to do laundry all the time...I usually remember when my husband tells me he's out of underwear!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Hey at least you sent your child with some food instead of nothing. LOL

I don't have anything like Mount Laundry either. Nope. Not me.

Visiting from MckMama's. =)

Wayne said...

you robbed a piggy bank!!!! call the piggy police lol I made a funny!!
great not me monday

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it hasn't been the best week :( ... Hope things are looking better!

Twitter