Mar 21, 2009

Saturday 9: Crank Up the Tunes

Saturday 9: Crank Up the Tunes

1. What is your favorite 50’s band? Not really a band but my favorite singers of the 50s would be Elvis and Buddy Holly.

2. What is your favorite 60’s band? The Rolling Stones and the Beatles.

3. What is your favorite 60’s record album? I don't really have one.

4. What is your favorite 70’s band? Not really a band but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Billy Joel. He just brings back so many memories.

5. What is your favorite 70’s record album? 52nd Street (1978)

6. What is your favorite 80’s band? Bon Jovi (this one was easy!)

7. What is your favorite 80’s record album? Anything by Bon Jovi

8. What is your favorite 90’s band? This is tough good music stopped in the 80s! It would probably be something country.

9. What is your favorite 90’s record album? Something by Reba, Bon Jovi, or Billy Joel

This was tough! I am such a music fan I don't have any idea how to narrow it down and Princess Magpie was fussing so I just put in the first answer that popped into my head.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeaahhh!! Bon Jovi is always rockin' in our house!

Anonymous said...

This would be hard for me because I don't know any of the singers/albums (besides Elvis and the Beach Boys) from the 70s and earlier. *lol* ... And in the 80s I was only allowed to listen to Christian music. (I listed to both Christian and country now)

Twitter