Mar 28, 2009

Saturday 9: Inside the Actors Studio


Saturday 9: Inside the Actors Studio

The host of the famous Bravo series, actor, professor and host James Lipton asks actors these 9 questions (among many others).

1. What is your favorite word? Hmmm . . . I guess either LOVE or Possibilities

2. What is your least favorite word? Can't.

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? A Blank Page, art supplies, a camera, anything on which something can be created that is empty and waiting for me to put my hand to it.

4. What turns you off? Greed and thinking you are better or somehow better than anyone else around you.

5. What is your favorite curse word? That's tough, I don't really curse, I guess for me it is "Damn" would be it.

6. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my children laughing, the sound of coffee perking, the sound of music playing.

7. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of my child crying. It is hands down the worst sound in the world.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Being a teacher. I would love to have gone to school to be a teacher.

9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Come on in, we've been waiting for you." or "There was a mistake go on back down and come back in another 20 or 30 years."

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Teaching would be a great profession. Enjoy your Saturday...

Kelly L said...

Great answers! Love the go back down come back in 20 years...As great as Heaven is going to be... I don't want to leave my kids...for a very long time.

Twitter