Feb 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #78

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella

  1. I am loving the extra energy going gluten free/dairy free has given me.
  2. I didn't know just how badly I was feeling until I started to feel better.
  3. I am amazed that even my sinuses are better!!
  4. I have no idea what to eat for snacks except fruit. LOL, I will get the hang of this.
  5. I am going to get Princess Belle tested to see if it will make her feel better too.
  6. I am actually starting to get things done around the house. Little by little.
  7. I am not doing housework right now so that I will not wear myself out before having to carry Princess Magpie up a huge hill to the Mother Goose Program.
  8. Princess Magpie has is now 17 lbs 15 oz!! She is so big and growing so much!
  9. I only lost 1 lb in the last month. Oh well, it is better than gaining weight.
  10. Even if I am losing slow, I am really happy with just feeling better.
  11. I can't wait until this darned winter is over. Just the idea that spring will soon be here, makes me smile a little. I am SUCH a summer girl.
  12. I like watching health shows on television. I get good ideas and encouragement to try to keep my family healthy.
  13. I think every change towards a healthier me is a step in the right direction.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

It's good to hear how well you are feeling. It is amazing how much our diet affects our moods and well-being.

Karen said...

Wow... it is amazing how one thing can wreak so much havoc to our health. Good luck with this new way of eating.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the new diet... I don't think I could do it... I don't even know what gluten is. *lol*

Twitter